Sydney is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. And its beauty magnifies hundredfold at night-time. It doesn’t matter if you are a tourist or local, its beauty and fun filled nightlife will ensnare you the moment you try to get even a glimpse of it. It doesn’t matter if you want a casual dinner, or an altogether wilder night out, to have some laidback drinks or to get hammered and dance away all night, Sydney night-life have all this for you and more. There is always a pub, bar or club in Sydney CBD to fulfill all your dirty fantasies. Here are top 5 places you can go to on a Friday night in Sydney.
- If you are in Sydney then you have the chance to revel in some seriously amazing and diverse nightlife. If you are a beer fan, then you will love the hotels here. They will even provide you with a room right after you have been completely spent trying to drink every type of beer there is. If you need some cheap but quality drinks, then you should visit the bars like The Baxter Inn, a bar with so many whiskeys and beers, that it will take you years to even sample them all.
- We know no night life is complete without getting hammered and dancing without any care in life. If you are looking for a place to get drunk and dance to your hearts pleasure, then you should head to Marquee Nightclub. It is perched on the top floor of The Star’s harbour side. You can enjoy the Boom Box VIP room and an intimate lounge experience in the library-style rooms resent here. They have some of the best sound and lighting equipment. If you want to spend your night somewhere a little more quite to have a more subdued experience, you should head to the Boom Box VIP room.
- If you want a place to enjoy your dinner and have a few drinks afterwards then Different Drummer – Glebe is the place for you. You will not be able to find any better place to spend a relaxed Friday It will provide you with a lot of personalities as it have got a mixed crowd. This place has got some truly amazing cocktails. It also has plenty of cosy nooks to spend some alone time with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Marquee- Pyrmont is a place which you can visit to kick-start your weekend by drinking a few pints and dancing to your heart’s content on the beats of some of the best DJ’s in the world. It is the place where Havana Brown and The Stafford Brothers have performed in the past. The equipment here is top-notch and crowd is very attractive.
- The Pool Club (At the Ivy) is one of the most attractive club in the entire Sydney’s rich bar and nightclub scene. It is quite an oasis. This is a place where you want to be seen by your friends but maybe not by your girlfriend as you can expect topless waitresses to serve you there.
- There are also some special areas for gays and lesbians around Oxford Street from Hyde Park to Centennial Park. There is also the Kings Cross known especially for topless waitresses, strip joints and sex shops and a whole lot of trendy clubs and bars.
If it is an awesome night-time fun you want to experience whether with a quite dinner, a few bottles of beer or an all-nighter in some club, the clubs and bars in Sydney CBD will not let you down